Mister Sandman – Front-End Development Working Student (m/w/o), Berlin
We are a young and ambitious E-commerce startup based in Berlin that is completely funded by its own operative cash-flow. Over 250.000 mattresses have been sold since the foundation of Mister Sandman in July 2015 and, by being already present in 8 countries, we are planning to expand further to other international markets.
We need your support to achieve our goals, such as developing new products, improving our web shop and creating a strong brand.
Be part of our success and continue our history as a team member!
- You work mostly with the E-commerce platform Shopify and customize templates
- You develop web applications sometimes from scratch
- You program and maintain a server side program
Who you are
- You are an enrolled student in IT, computer science, business informatics or a similar major
- You have excellent analytical skills
- It is a plus if your are familiar with Node.js, Mongo DB oder Typescript
- It would be great if you had work experience with SHOPIFY and used LIQUID before
- You are motivated, responsible, self-reliant and a good team player
- You are fluent in English or German
What we offer you
- An interesting work environment with a steep learning curve and responsibility for your own projects from day 1 on
- The opportunity of developing your professional and personal strengths as well as to bring in your own initiatives and ideas
- The typical startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg)
- Drop us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org (Herr Paskalski). We are looking forward to your application!